Dear Au pair /Parents' Help
Thank you for submitting your registration form. We have a family waiting for you.
What to do next.
- If you haven’t already uploaded your photos and forms as requested in your registration form, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need:
- 1–3 photos of yourself with your family/friends
- A copy of your passport or identity card
- Copies of any relevant visa documents
- A copy of your driving licence (if you have one)
- Your police check
- Your medical reference
- Your childcare references
- Your character reference
- Your first aid certificate if applicable
- Your ‘Dear family’ letter to tell the host family about yourself, your family, your experience of looking after children, your interests and why you want to come to the UK.
If you need them, you can find medical and reference forms on our website. Please download them and hand them to your doctor and referees to complete.
Please make sure you have Skype or WhatsApp video set up ready for interviews with families. In our experience, both families and applicants find it helpful to be able to see each other when trying to establish a connection and decide if they are right for each other.
Matching you with a family
We take great care when trying to match you with a family. We will provide you with the following details:
- Photos of the family
It’s important that you keep in touch with us by email or telephone once you have submitted your form and all your documents. This will let us give you the best service possible.
Once a family has confirmed that they wish to welcome you into their home, they will send you a formal letter of invitation. This will set out details of your basic duties, hours, conditions and pocket money.
We look forward to placing you with a family very soon!
Placement team at Sunflower Au Pair Agency