Want To Travel? Become An Au Pair!

There are all sorts of reasons that people choose to get in touch with au pairing agencies to look for childcare work, but one big one that often attracts them to this particular job is the opportunity to travel – and do lots of it!

If you’ve always loved the thought of working with children but don’t find the idea of teaching as a profession appealing for whatever reason, being an au pair overseas could be just the answer you’ve been looking for Au pair agency in London then Sunflower Au pair agency is the right choice for you.

Typically, you would live with the family whose children you’re looking after, so accommodation will often be covered, sure to be a big relief to many out there considering such jobs.

You would need to be between the ages of 17 and 27, have some experience of working with children and doing housework, be able to communicate in English (basic skills would be acceptable) and have passed your high school final exams.

If you’re looking for work in the UK, you must be able to stay in the country for between six months to two years, or between two and three months for a summer au pair.

Because you’ll be living with the family itself, you’ll likely find that your outgoings aren’t particularly big and you won’t have to worry about anything like bills… so you’re free to have as much fun as you like after you’ve finished taking care of the kids. Imagine the exploring you could do!

Get in touch with the Sunflower Au Pair Agency today if you’d like to find out more.